Last time I wrote you, that I was going to make a photografic session with my friend.
So we did today.
And I'm exausted.
I'm still very happy. Despite the fact that we made completely different photos than these in my vision, that was fantastic. I have sooooo much pictures, but I have to work on them before I will show it to you. But I defienetly will one day :)
First, we went to the place where is shelter, but it was closed. So, we stayed in a nearby park. When was the time to start taking pictures, it turned out I forgot to take with myself memory card to ma camera. We were in a fix. Finally I decided to buy another one SD card. So now I have something like three of them :)
When we froze, we moved ourselfs to the cafe in a shopping mall which was very close. We ate something, drunk some delicious coffe and then went to the roof. There was beutiful view and fantastic white wall ;] We took some pictures wearing lenones. These I love very much.
Anyway this day was fabulous. I had really great time, not only becouse of spending it with my friend, but also becouse I defienetly enjoy taking pictures.

Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz