środa, 16 listopada 2011

Feel like

Today I decided with my best friend - Jagoda (in English this name means blueberry) that we will make a photogrphy session. We do something like that from time to time, becouse I love to take photos (I think that they're almost good) and that's always a lot of fun.

Photo of session I saw in NY

Quite a long time ago I found that in my city - Wrocław there is one VERY amazing place to make theme session. This is underground in postwar shelter. It looks like wild almost while it's almost in the center of town. I must tell you that I defienetly love that place.
Anyway, I have some problems with characterisation of models. I imagined that they will wear some old, too big, destroyed jumper and a black leggind or dameged black tights. Like I-got-lost-living-here-a-long-time- but-still-with-fresh-make-up. ;) The problem which appears is that I can't find anywhere two sweaters like that or even one.
I've already told you about my imagination, and how it's gonna look like that's defienetly the other thing I guess... So I'm a bit afraid of the effect.
Bet after add pluses and minuses I admitt that I'm firstly exited and then, secoundly a bit scared.
(and I'm gonna use finally my new lens for something big!!!)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz