poniedziałek, 28 listopada 2011

Is it death?

Oh my god, i'm SO tired!

Today I was thinking really hard about going to climbing wall or not. I decided to go.
I have to admitt that I'm VERY positive that I had a lot of fun, I made a big progress, and all, but still I'm not shoure that that was the best idea. My ankle is swollen - I had to stand on it in a bad way. I'm a bit scared that it won't pass until wednesday when I have a training again.

But I got a beautiful poster with some HANSOME climber on a rocks. I love it...
I saw that some poster have lied on a desk. "You can take one, or few more if you want" My friend told me. "Yea, I think one will be enough" "Why? Here are so beautiful rocks..." "And look how beautiful is that guy" "Seriously? I haven't notice" - now you know that my friend wasn't women. "Yes, look at his well built back..." "I have better!" He answered resented.
LOVE

Even if tired, as always happy :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz