niedziela, 13 listopada 2011

My first

As i want to expose essence here, what do you think about a bit of me, one the beggining?

So, the most important - I'm from Poland. If, you're not from my place, yoy probably know nothing about my country, and that's very important thing for me, so I'll tell you that that's a country in the center of europe. The only thing that stands out is EURO 2012, and John Paul II. I'll have o lot of time to write about my homeland, so that's enough for now.

Next, very important thing - my name. It's Aleksandra, but people call me Ola.

Here you have photo of mine. This one was made while I was climbing in one of the polish rocks.
Climbing is one of my hobbys, usually I climb on the artificial wall in my city - Wroclaw. I used to climb twice a week, but now I'm not healthy enough after twisting my ankle. Climbing is the thing I miss a lot.

My secound hobby is photography. I don;t make very good photos, but I think that they're not tragical, and that already something. I'm shoure thet you will see a lot of my own photos here.


I wanted to say, that I;m very sorry becouse of these language errors i shourely made :(

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz